Tuesday 29 March 2011

How to make Free Blog Website make money easily

By this article you will teach that how you make Free Blog Website. Do not worry I have found very easy and nice Free Blog Website www.weebly.com  you  can make money from this site easily and how to use weebly website editor. I just drag the icons I need in my content videos, pictures, maps, headings and text and drop them just where I want them. To create a website with weebly is super simple and I do not need any type of technical HTML skills and also you can use it free Blog Website.

It is totally free and very easy to create a website for Blog. If you have made plan  to make money from this website really implement on the instructions. The only thing you need to do in return is to accept to put the “Create a free website and free blog” link at the end of your web pages. For some of my websites I have upgraded to a pro account for a really small fee compared to other web hosting companies. In order to remove this link and get the following extras.

1.    Password Protected Pages 

This feature enables password protection to stop general visitors from seeing parts of my website. On some of my sites, I want to keep some of the pages private just for family and friends.

2.    Audio Player

I use it to upload and put audio files such as music, podcasts and voice recordings from my iPhone directly into my website content. The audio image and how it actually works on my website is stunning.

3.    
Video Player 
It is great really because it automatically converts video files for playback directly on my site. The player looks good and has seeking, volume control, and full-size options.


4.    Document Embedder

This feature let me pick a document file from my PC such as .doc or .pdf and display it directly in my website so my visitors can view, scroll through, or print them online. My visitors can now actually view any of my documents directly on the screen instead of downloading it first and then open it.

5.    Unlimited Storage Capacity

There is 5 MB file size limit placed on free website accounts. I do not have this limit any more and I can now upload 100 MB files on it. There is also no limit to the number of 100 MB files allowed, so my storage capacity is virtually unlimited.

6.     Free 100% Unlimited & Reliable Hosting

Weebly provide the web hosting so I do not need to pay for a hosting provider. They do not impose any hosting limits either bandwidth, storage, number of pages allowed etc and their web hosting is reliable my website has probably been up & working fine 99.9% since I started using weebly a year ago.

7.    Amazing Website Templates

I can change the look and feel of my website in one second. I just point on the template I want just like the one you are looking at right now and click. That is it.

8.    Contact Form

Have a look at mine in the site navigation menu above. It is another drag & drop feature.

9.     SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Settings

Along with the advanced SEO settings inside weebly, I simply use 10 simple SEO tips & tricks to get listed on Google’s 1st page.

10.    One Click Blog Installer

I can install an unlimited number of Blogs within my website, with full comment moderation features allowing an open, moderated, or closed conversation.

11.     No Forced Advertising 

Unlike other “free” website providers, weebly do not place any ads on my Websites.

12.      Free Sub Domain 

Weebly SEO weebly.com for instance is a sub domain and these are 100% free to register.

In view of the above facilities now I will guide you step by step how you make a free website and make money or Blog in Weebly Website. First go to www.weebly.com and then follow the following picture for more guidance.

 














After that enter your Username, Password and Email address, if your entry is correct a confirmation email will be sent to you by Weebly Website and you should be confirm your email and then enter your Username and Password and now make your free website with easy steps and for more information follow the picture has given below:



 










I think the above site will be very supportable to make money for you ealily. if you have understood the above procedure it is very easy to make Weebly Website and Blog and you can make money more to use weebly website totally free.

I hope this  you have understood all procedure of free blog website, if you like it please leave your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment