Friday 3 June 2011

How to make blog directories free backlinks to blogger

By this useful article you teach that how How to make blog directories free backlinks to blogger. Lot of friends and other visitors called me and also confirmed by email said that they have sent their blogs in blog directories manually but still a traffic is too little. Once again I repeat that get backlinks and drive traffic to your blogger blog. How it is possible lot of friends questioned me and I have solved these problems about getting traffic without investing of energy.  In my experience I have tested some of the highest traffic Blog Directories which in speculation should make available your blogger blog with boost traffic. For further information you can make more about this like:free backlinks,backlinks checker,backlinks generator,angela backlinks,buy backlinks,backlinks google,check backlinks,find backlinks.

I have found that many ways to drive traffic all requiring some money and other income resources, so many visitors and readers could not afford. I think free registration of your blogger blog with top directories is highly recommended to drive both backlinks and traffic. Now I describe that select proper category during the registration process to ensure that you select right categories for your blogger blog.

Now I guide you through some tips how you submit your blogger blog in top directories, see the following top class blog directories and get backlinks totally free.



7.   Blogged.com

8.   Rocket Ice.com

9.   Bloggapedia.com

10. Hub Blog.com

In view of the above blog directories, I have tested and got lot of traffic from above blog directories and also proved that it is very easy to submit your blogger blog with easy steps without difficulties. I think this is very easy and most useful methods you can test now and if you found useful please leave your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment